All data will be collated by Clear Presentations Ltd, a UK based business who have been fully GDPR compliant since the GDPR laws changed in May 2018.
Clear Presentations Ltd are committed to ensuring the protection of all personal information that we hold. Clear Presentations Ltd are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the legal regulations.
We can confirm that:
- All personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully
- All personal data will be processed for specified and lawful purposes only
- Personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary and will be destroyed safely once we have used it for the purpose of the conference on 30 March 2022
- All personal data will be stored securely until it is no longer required at which point it will be destroyed safely
- Data will be shared with all IGNITION partners for the purpose of understanding attendance at the event.
Data will be shared with all IGNITION partners for the purpose of understanding attendance at the event.